Sunday 15 September 2013

Hello!

Hello there. My name is Alice Newton, and I'm here to tell you about why my photography is going to take the world by storm!
Ok, perhaps not.

I've started this blog, to document and record my journey from, I guess "nothing" in the photography world, to.. well I don't know what the ending is yet.


See I've read lots of photography blogs and they are all fantastic to see how well people are doing now they are a professional, or perhaps now they are so involved with their hobby that is photography, maybe they can't remember how they got there.

So, I figured I would start a blog now, while I'm still learning, in the hope that maybe others might be interested in what kind of things there are that help someone along their photographic journey.

I hope you enjoy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment